i want to clear a few things up and want to tell you guys how my blog is going

I JUST WANT TO CLEAR UP that all the outfits I PERSONALLY PUT TOGETHER MYSELF AND IT does take hours of work but i love it.
i have only had my blog up for about 3 weeks and im  on 2000 views worldwide stretching from USA, CANADA,RUSSIA, JAPAN , AUSTRALIA ,ENGLAND
GERMANY ,INDONESIA, FRANCE, AND IRELAND, AND JORDAN, and more. 

Its going well, i dont expect anything out of this but it hopefully will lead to doors and doors until one opens so i get to another door in life.
ive learnt over the last year after a difficult year that following ones dream is the right thing to do.. soo many people believe uni,  is everything and all i can say is thats bullshit..you only grow from experience not study,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
love yalll alll xxxxxxxxxx








Comments

  1. Why couldn't you go to Uni? What was your illness if you don't mind me asking? I think your blog is fab. Real talent xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much for your comment . I didn't go to uni after my year out that I was taking anyhow because I decided I didn't actually want to do nursing . My dream is this and to eventually start something from this blog. If you would like me to answer your other question about my illness I will be happy to answer it on Facebook. If you add me my name is alicia law . What's your name and where you from . ? Xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Alicia - Nice to see your doing something interesting, I'm sure you will do great service!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks . Can I ask where are you from ?xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts