WHAT MY OWN STYLE IS WHEN WEARING CLOTHES?

I would have to say my fashion varies from season to season. It might be fluid ,pragmatic,chaotic,or organized but its never linear
ITS MEEEEEEEEE....LOVE ALL YOUR SUPPORT 

.When wearing clothes ,although i see what clothes are in and what kind of things celebrities wear ,i also would have my unique fashion sense. Although i like to buy clothes that are in, i also like to mix and match. I always think people are always so interested in what different things are in each season they forget to think differently.
Although i like to wear things that are safe , i  also like to take risks .I  like to wear something that you don't often see on many people .That's to say i don't like to stand out.I  would have to say i'am quiet a shy person so  finding the balance of been comfortable in my own skin is very important and should be for many others.Some people like mixing and using lots of colors when they are wearing an outfit. I prefer maybe one or 2 bright colors ,yet mixing it with nutural colors to finding that balance.



Comments

Popular Posts