BIG ANNOUNCEMENST FOR FASHIONFAMED

 T all that follow me
 I am sorry that i have not posted much on this over the past month . I have been putting all my effort into facebook and Instagram when it comes to blogging . But those that read my blog on here, this is dedicated to all of you.
 So  first i want to tell you all what has been happening. I have been working hard alongside my photographer to create content and fashion shoots through street style by collaborating with shops. I have been modelling some lovely pieces from https://picketfenceboutique.ie/  in Dunshaughlin Co.Meath . I have also collaborated with a boutique in Dublin called DD-2 boutique where i enjoyed modelling some of their coats  ,however on my terms only i have decided not to continue with them.

  I have also collaborated with https://www.ophelialingerie.ie/  Ophelia lingerie and Swimwear to model their swimwear collection which i really enjoyed , however due to the time of year i will not be modelling again until next year due to winter upon us . Lol.


However i am BEYOND  excited to now come on board to an incredible boutique in Navan called La Femme boutique https://lafemme-boutique.business.site/ where i will be modelling for them in the future . I did my first shoot for them yesterday which was a great success . They are closing  down in a couple of months but will now be SELLING ONLINE  where i will be modelling their stock which i am soo excited and honoured to be given this opportunity .
The owner Monika has been extremely kind to me and for me she is an example of a kind soul who appreciates the work i do for her .

I also, am really excited to tell you guys i am now teaming up and collaborating with a fashion designer in Prague, Czech Republic called Yana Moa, where she is sending over some of her pieces from her brand , where i will be modelling  and showcasing them here in Ireland in the hope that i will eventually get shops on bored to also sell her brand.  This will be happening over the next few months .   . You can buy her clothes online or just take a look by clicking this link https://www.yanamoa.com/.

AND FINALLY , in the pipeline i have decided that i am going to collaborate with a girl called Hollie  who is only a small girl around 4 years of age (not exactly sure of her age ) . She has become a sensation on Instagram and Facebook with over 10,000 followers on it and over 5000 on Instagram. She is a little girl who adores fashion  . She adores re creating looks from Irish bloggers modelling clothes. I woke up this morning with gratitude that she went out of her way to re create  two looks i modelled recently .
 So i have been in touch with her mother , and i have decided to give back but also because it has always been a dream of mine to find a clothes shop for kids that would be interested  collaborating with me and Hollie to model their pieces . So in the next couple of weeks i am on the hunt to find a shop for Hollie , so i can get the opportunity to do a street style fashion shoot together alongside my photographer Susie Ca hill .  With that in mind i call any kids fashion boutiques that would be interested in coming on bored.  HOLLIE AND ALICIA DUO :)

Lastly i just want to take this moment to explain to you all that i cannot guarantee sales when i model for shops   . That is not what my only goal is to do. Iam here to acknowledge shops . By acknowledging my work to social media , i hope maybe if its only one person , they will recognise a shop they didnt know before .

I hope you guys have a nice week and i hope everyone who reads this , knows i write from MY  heart . What my legacy will be  , what my goal at the end of this is to preach to my followers that kindness and helping others should be what people should live their lives by doing. At the end of this no one gets out of this life alive. Money and work are not important at the end of this . What is , is LOVE , KINDNESS AND LOYALTY and HONESTY.
 . Please look beyond yourself and give one act of kindness each day .
                                                             love you all xx

 Here is some examples of my work in the month of September and October . All pieces below that i have modelled from different shops are available now so if interested message me and of course i will put you in touch with each shop . xx
















DUO COMING SOON .... ALICIA AND HOLLIE XX







Comments

Popular Posts