Fashion Famed's new makeup and hair stylists on bord is Ambrose clinton hairdressing

The  hairdressing side, they have a range of services from tints, highlights, colour change, cuts, men's cuts, children cuts, blowdries and upstyles. They  offer in salon or mobile services for weddings or any parties including hair and beauty. They also do a range of hair extensions one of which is great Lengths, all our extensions are 100% human hair. They also are an award winning salon for great lengths. They are a Wella salon. They also offer a service to clients suffering from hair loss including hair systems and a full range of products.

There beauty side, in beauty they also offer a full range of services they use Mac makeup, Gelish nails, gel nails, tan, waxing, eyebrows, facials including a non surgical face lift, body sculpting, holistic massage, Indian Head massage, back neck and shoulder massage, plus manicure and pedicures.
  They are Open Monday to Saturday. 0469060390. and are based in the heart of Navan Co.meath

After going to many hair and makeup stylists I chose Davida Clinton to do my makeup as not only was she very natural when doing my face but she is one of the nicest people to talk to and if you didn't like the makeup or something she would change it to suit you. My Hair is something I don't spend much time on so the hair stylist I used was extremely creative but before I came in she nearly knew I didn't want something crazy and that's important to me. She too was extremely nice .

Here are some pics of their work










 

Comments

Popular Posts