A Piece on PUT A BOW ON IT and Aoife Foran

I want to write this short piece on Put a Bow on it , Enniscorthy , Co.Wexford firstly to say thank you for working with me over the past few months and collaborating with me to model your clothes . I always find it hard to find shops in  Ireland that represent my style and my fashion to create looks that stand out for me .  Not only does Put a Bow on it represent my fashion , it also allows me to put looks together that represent what celebrities wear also but in a cheaper price . For the past 5 or 6 months I have spent many days with Aoife Foran the owner and founder of Put a Bow on it . Even if I was on my lunch break from riding racehorses in racing I would  run into Aoife to either have a chat or discuss her new stock and we put together possible outfits together for my upcoming shoots.. I can not only thank her for helping me expand my fashion blog but I also want to say this from the bottom of my heart. She is somebody who is a brilliant sales person and has an amazing eye for fashion and mainly she loves what she does and that is seen the minute you walk into the shop. Lastly she is one of he kindest of people and I look forward to putting together more outfits in the future using some of her amazing clothes .
Make sure to like her page on facebook Put ABow On It
Here is a link :  https://www.facebook.com/Put-A-Bow-On-It-194411030621895/?fref=ts

My favourite shoot using put a bow on its clothes


Comments

Popular Posts