What happened with Fashionfamed in July

As July has just finished i cannot believe that August is upon us. Hard to believe we are nearly back to the winter .
I am really sorry that i have not exactly been very active on my blog. To be honest i am loving Instagram at the moment when it comes to blogging . I always feel i can tell my story or show snippets of my life better than i can on this. July was a busy month .  A month that was full of happiness , new beginnings for my sister especially. She got married which was an incredible day for her and her new husband Barnaby.

Anyway enough about what went on , i want to get back to  whats important and that is my blog.
I have been busy modeling some incredible pieces from The Picket Fence in Co. Meath .
 I have really worked hard alongside my photographer to put together some good shoots .
Also at the weekend i created a small video that will be out in the next month or 2. 
I still aim to work hard when promoting shops and collaborating . I would love to take on another shop but i feel i don t have the time at the present , however i will do little jobs for other shops here and there .

Lastly i would like to take moment to tell you all i appreciate all of my followers . I appreciate that some of you are not a fan of my blog and that’s  OK and i also appreciate that A LOT of people find it extremely annoying that i do not show my face and thats ok . It is hilarious,  i could be on a night out or just in a shop and i meet someone that knows of my blog and again and AGAIN i get asked what is with the sunglasses? I actually love that it pisses people off or it get s people asking me because of course that means one thing . You have been looking at my blog.

Lastly from the deepest part of my soul i will continue to work hard on my blog and achieve what i have to achieve . I do not know what the future holds for me . But i dont want to be the big blogger earning money. For me i just want to be ME . And i have decided to dedicate anything i do in the future with my blog to someone that was a part of my journey for a very very short time . You will never be forgotten . 
22.07.17
                                                          Love always xxx
                                                         Alicia x














Comments

Popular Posts