outfit put together by me ---- going out on a night out look

Hi guys
 Recently I haven't done many outfits where I put them together and choose what to wear but I really wanted to do this one because at the moment I am in love with the colour white. I was in Kilkenny a few weeks back and I bought this white dress for it and I loved it .
Im not a girl to wear really short dresses that only cover your bum . To be honest I wouldn't have the confidence really , some girls like it but I think only certain girls can pull it off and if you don't have a great pair of legs well then a midi dress is the best way to go , besides its more chic and you look more respectable..
anyways hope you like 
love always xxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                       MISGUIDED





    DRESS 42 EURO


 
 
 
 
 
MISGUIDED 8.40 EURO
JEWELLERY

 
MISGUIDED 11.20 EURO

 
MISGUIDED 35 EURO
CLUTCH


Comments

Popular Posts