FASION SHOOT NO 11

When creating this fashion shoot we tried to blend both beige and white to build a very subtle yet elegant look. I am a person who likes simple colours and then popping a very vibrant colour to make the outfit stand out. For the haters out there it's about the clothes and not about me and when creating this look I wanted it to be about that. I like simplicity when it comes to fashion and if two colours is enough it works. Pink is always a colour I enjoy to put in with beige and white cos it allows ones features to be expressed.

Thank you to Zara for the kind postage we recieved this week. If you work hard and enver give up when doors are shut in your face that is where you do fail instead you reach your dream. #bitchesbetrippin

Model-Alicia Law
Photographer- Susie Cahill

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxo








Comments

Popular Posts