PINK JEWELLERY AND ACCESSORIES SHOP IN NAVAN

This week I have been busy going to shops to ask whether they would be interested in collaborating with fashionfamed and the response has been very positive . Now on board we are working with Pink boutique which is just off the main street in navan . I have always loved the jewellery in there as it has some very unique pieces.. pieces that are not expensive but you would expect them to be if you didn't look at the price and that's always important to anyone I think . In the upcoming weeks we will be doing fashion shoots using their jewellery which I cannot wait to do . Here is a picture of one pf the most beautiful pieces of jewellery I have ever come across that was given to me as a gift from pink today ... And its only 15 euro in store . The colours are unreal and infact I spotted this piece on a women that I know and had to ask where she got it and she told me pink so as you can imagione been the fashion addicted girl iam , I was straight to the shop and now will be modelling their jewellery for them . It might be a week or 2 as at the moment we are making a video of \ recent shoot we did .
Heres the piece that is to die for @@xxxxx


 

Comments

Popular Posts