Exciting News for Fashion Famed

It was Thursday that "Bartosz  Tomas a professional photographer"  asked Susie and   I , would we work with him . He saw my blog and all the work that I have done and believes there is a future for fashionfamed and now today after a 2 hour meeting with him we have decided to work together with some really exciting plans . We are creating a you tube Chanel dedicated to my blog and I will be doing videos on fashion and creating a website in time . Although this will be not for a while it will be in  working progress .When you work hard and in my case I work now 3 jobs it is difficult but I am a person who in the past has come from very little and knows what it's like to have nothing so now for me nothing is enough until I get what I want . Racing is and riding horses is my life , fashion is only my hobbie and never in any ways did I think It would get this big or actually go anywhere . ‪#‎dreambig‬ and never forget to give back


 

Comments

Popular Posts