quick letter to my fans

Dear fashion famed
You may have noticed recently over the past 2 or 3 weeks i have been a little absent on my blog and some of you have sent me emails asking why , even some of my fans as far as america have sent me mails through my blog wondering why . To be honest i dont personally have the time to mail each one of you back at the moment as you know its coming up to christmas so have been really busy . But instead i wanted to write this note to tell you the reason behind the lack of fashion shoots with my photographer.
As iam someone who wears her heart on her sleeve  which trust me guys that can be a bad thing becasue sometimes when we show our feelings to someone it can be thrown right back at your face ,but however a couple of things have happened and i wont go into detail but i will be as honest as i can becasue thats who iam. my photographer has had to have dealt with alot over the past month to do with her family and me myself well all i will say is that we all go through heartbreaks in life and nobody how long you know someone it doesnt mean anything , becasue it might have been 4 years or it could have been 4 weeks but it doesnt take away from the fact how they left a broken piece of you that takes time to build again. i dont look for attention when i write these notes to you guys and i dont want people  to ask are my ok becasue i know that in time i will be and that everything happens for a reason whether its a blessing or a lesson , but the reason why i write what i write or i share quotes is becasue they help you relate your situation to others .All i will say is that words hurt people more than you think and affect them , even on this blog i get the odd bad comment regarding my blog and you always have a 1000 good things said about you but its always the negative one that eats away at your head . sometimes we have no ending , we dont have the chance to say goodbye and ask why and i suppose our whole lives we will wonder why . I will sign off by saying when you meet someone that you thaught the world of and you start to love been with them and then for it to be just taken away from you it is one of the worst feelings ever and then to be told your nobody or you never meant anything to them it makes you feel like shit .
Anyway one has to put a smile around the pain that you feel so that others dont see it .
Its an end of a chapter now as 2015 comes to an end and we will get the ball rolling again with shoots and new projects as soon as 2016 arrives,
For now its time to sit back and try to enjoy christmas.
Thanks for all ur support
Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments