Highly recommend**** -Sinead Kilroy~ one of navans top hairdressers

As girls I think we all love to get our hair done and we all have a particular hairdresser that we feel does the best job. But me personally over the years I have been to many hairdressers some have been good and then some have been absolutely dreadful . But I can safely say after 23 years I have finally found THE  hairdresser that I highly would recommend.
 She is based in Navan in Ben Garrys hairdressers and her name is Sinead Kilroy. She   is not only down to earth and someone who you can tell that loves her job but She is someone who has serious talent in the industry of cutting and colouring hair in my opinion, especially with highlighting hair. To highlight someone's hair who was basically a dark brown to a blonde is one thing but making it look natural as possible is a another .
I told her what I wanted and she gave it to me and there are very few hairdressers out there that will perform to the level she did on my hair . She did the most amazing job and I cant thank her enough for the hair extensions and the way you colour matched the hair to my hair colour.

INTRO

Sinead has completed over 30 courses in the L'Oréal Academy. She Qualified in Robert Chambers Hairdressing Academy where she spent 8 weeks on a Intensive Cutting Course 👍
...

Sinead had completed the Junior & Senior Trades State Exams & has also Qualified in MicroBead Hair Extensions 👱

Pit of Hairdressing? "Cutting a Clients fringe off as a Trainee" 😯
Peak of Hairdressing? "Qualifying as an Official MicroBead
Hair Extension Stylist"

Want longer Hair? Book your free consultation with our very own Extension Stylist
Navan 0469075907
See More — with Sinead Kilroy.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts