ONE TO WATCH** Faylinn's Beauty


Let me tell you a little bit about me and what I do.......

My name is Michelle Byrne. I studied Business Marketing and French in IT Tallaght where I obtained my Degree. I worked in retail management for many years, until I moved into the Credit Union industry. I fell pregnant in 2014, and I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in August 2015.

I was introduced to an opportunity while on my maternity leave to start up my own business last month. I can honestly say it's been a life changing experience. I decided to take the risk and get my hands deep into this amazing challenge and I haven't looked back since. 

I sell beauty products which are from a top class wholesaler called NU Skin who are based in the Netherlands. These products are of top quality, have won many awards, and the company has been recognised even by celebrities such as Brad Pitt, and Nicole Kidman who use these products. 

I can honestly say from using these products myself my skin and hair feel amazing. My skin has never looked or felt as healthy in such a long time, and my hair has thickened and is so shiny. I also take capsules that are great to help burn fat and boost your immune system, I swear by these!!!! 

I won't bore you with any more information....But if you are curious please go to Faylinn's Beauty on Facebook, it is a closed group, so click join and I'll add you. Or email me on faylinns_beauty@outlook.ie and I will send you an attachment of our product catalogue to browse through. We have over 250 beauty and well being products on offer. 

Thank you to the gorgeous Alicia for offering me to put this on her Fashion Blog ðŸ’‹


Comments

Popular Posts