A letter to my all my supporters

I want to write this to say thank you to everyone who has backed my fashion blog along the way . The continuous support from sponsors and collaborators around Ireland , both local and from afar . Although Fashionfamed is continuing to expand , it will be a long process but will be a work in progress and I hope in years to come it will expand to a point that I will be able to call it a job , something I thoroughly and deeply enjoy . Although it's not something I have the time to be working at 24/7 it is continuously been updated by owner and founder Alicia Law . Since starting fashion famed I am lucky to have on board my photographer Susie Cahill and what makes it more special we are best friends . With this it helps because me being the model I can be more outspoken at what I like and what I don't and she doesn't take offense to it . The work that goes on behind the scenes regarding the blog itself , Susie takes this on board so as I call her, she is my PR women . She is the person updating the blog after every fashion shoot we do and trust me hours of work go into both the shoot and getting the right photos .For an example what I have written here is from my heart and will be sent on to Susie to look over and correct any mistakes and then she will then update this on my blog . Both Facebook and Instagram are both expanding slowly and I myself look after that In my spare time . As I am working in horse racing and trying as an amateur jockey trying to pick up more rides that's what comes first at the present but as I say I try to split my time from modeling for shops and working out in the gym and horse racing , one can imagine I don't exactly have a life that is full of free time. Instead I swap a lot of free time to dedication and ambition at what I want to achieve in my life and I won't stop until I get what I want . I think it comes from having a difficult past and being in a very difficult place in my life for over 10 years and when you have very little in your life you are the one who always sets out achieving what you want in life that little bit higher than those who have not struggled. I have learnt over time , through mistakes and hardship that the only thing that can destroy us is the enemy in ourselves that we carry around . Therefore to learn to be able to defeat that enemy it means you are a person that will never be conquered or destroyed . Lastly I am always asked at why I hide my face and I will answer that by saying the reason is because more people talk about it and more people speculate therefore it's what makes my blog unique to others . I make my blog about the clothes and the clothes only .. Love to all and thank you for all your support . As for the haters you are probably the people who will read this the most . Xxxxx peace Alicia law

Comments

Popular Posts