FASHION SHOOT WITH HOUSE OF STYLES DROGHEDA CO. LOUTH

Fashion Famed collaborated with House of Stylez on Tuesday to create one of our best shoots yet. I chose to work with this shop because the clothes really portray celebrity looks. All the clothes I chose but are bought by the owner Amanda Kirwan Adiguzel and her daughter. Thank you so much to my photographer Susie Cahill from Riding on the gallops. Her photography is at a very high level at the present moment. Thanks to La Royale Day Spa for sponsoring me with a spray tan. Model Alicia Law#FashionFamed xx#


 GET THIS REPLICA TO KENDELL JENNERS DRESS SHE WORE FOR HER 21ST IN HOUSE OF STYLEZ FOR 42 EURO









I CREATED THIS KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN LOOK USING CLOTHES FROM HOUSE OF STYLEZ ..







GET THIS BEYONCE LOOK FOR ONLY 48 EURO FROM HOUSE OF STYLEZ






GET THIS KIM KARDASHIAN LOOK WITH HOUSE OF STYLEZ CLOTHES FOR ONLY 40 EURO





Comments

Popular Posts