Fashion famed collaborated with professional photographer Greg Maclenann and House of stylez Drogheda

Fashion famed had the opportunity to shoot with professional photographer Greg Maclennan who's from South Africa and has worked with different English brands . It was a pleasure working with such a gentleman . I also want to thank my partner in crime when it comes to my fashion blog Susie Cahill for taking some photos aswell . Without her I would be lost . I want to thank Emma Comerford for doing my hair , her talent is second to none and if you guys are interested just p...m her . I want to thank Amanda Kirwan Adiguzel and Olivia Jane Coyle for collaborating with me with their shop  House of Stylez . I want to thank La Royale Day Spa for the spray tan . With myself working hard over the past few weeks day and night to create the vision I wanted alongside Greg , I have worked hard to achieve what I wanted . #fashionfamed . Love to all 😘 NO PHOTOSHOP USED













 

Comments

Popular Posts