Exciting News: Fashion famed will now be a Brand ambassador for "Sara Da Silva" a worldwide online Fitness wear shop .

  2017 has started with some really exciting news that i want to share with all my fans around the world.
I Will now be working alongisde Sara Da Silva   https://www.sara-da-silva.com/pages/about-  which is a worldwide online Brazillian fitness gear shop .From legings to sports bras i will be now working hard to promote her gear .

After a long but inspirational meeting yesterday with a women that  made me believe in my self for the very first time in my life by giving me self belief and confidence after so many doors in my life have been shut in my face .
 After people always putting me down and never giving me enough notice for my work she said something to me and that was ,how do i just have the get up and go to ring people asking are they interested in my blog? and i think listening to my story and my past i think she understood why . I think the word resilience is something that i live with and thats from having such a difficult past , because when your not in a good place you learn to keep getting up no matter what and thats what i do .. As we both said last night "FEAR THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYHOW"


Sara spotted me ,Instagram and after a phone call we had a meeting and one of my very first questions to her was , were her clothes of good high quality because as you guys know i go to the gym a lot and i find it so hard in finding fitness wear that is thick and the material is of high quality because there is nothing worse when you bend down and see a girls pants line through the leggings , but she quickly comforted me by saying she knows exactly what i mean and promises that they are of high quality. While her brand ranges from prices i always believe that you get what you pay for and that can be seen thought Sara Da Silvas fitness gear .

 As a person who will be promoting her gear , i have not yet tried or worn her clothes because at the present moment she is designing a new range and it will not be available till mid to end of January but once she sends me a couple of pieces i promise to give my honest opinion because i believe honesty is the best policy in life . Her stock and clothes are designed in England but made in Brazil , which is where Sara comes from .
Many fashion bloggers and famous people wear her line , one of which is Rozanna Purcell,one of Ireland biggest fashion celebrities .

I hope to do lots of fashion shoots when i get the gear to show you guys and hope that maybe you will think about purchasing some of her stock . 
love you all xxxxx








Comments

Popular Posts