15 QUESTIONS WITH FASHION BLOGGER ALICIA LAW

15 QUESTIONS ABOUT Fashion Famed AND MY LIFE THAT MY FOLLOWERS PUT TOGETHER . WILL BE FEATURED IN A MAGAZINE #fashionfamed
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
. 1. HOW DID YOU START FASHIONFAMED ?
_________________________________________________
About 3 years ago I was pretty much obsessed with fashion and daily trends of celebrities. I was very sick at the time and I don't talk about it to this day but I had nothing else really in my life at that time so I decided just one day in bed to set one up ..
2) IF THERE WAS ONE THING IN YOUR LIFE YOU COULD CHANGE ?
________________________________________________
Em well I lost out on a lot of things growing up , I went through a hell of a lot of shit , that nobody should ever have to go through or experience , I lost out on a normal way of growing up from around 13 . If there was one thing , it would prob be if people listened to me and what I was feeling at the time instead of pushing me to do things because that's what was expected of me
3) WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TREND OUT AT THE MOMENT ?
_____________________________________________
I'm Obsessed by the layed back look that kim is rocking with the baggy tracksuits
Mixed with heels , the yeezy look is soo dope at the moment , obsessed
4) IF YOU HAD TO DESCRIBE YOUR FASHION ?
_____________________________________________
Simple but always with a bit of colour . I like been a tomboy here in there since it's one of the new trends
5)WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS ?
______________________________________________
Emm that's a big question , I hope maybe to be married and that Fashionfamed can be called a full time job for me , oh and horses and racing will always be there too .
6)IF YOU HAD TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
_______________________________________________
I would say that I'm driven to get what I want but probably at times need to realise that Rome wasn't built in a day .
7) YOUR PET HATES ?
_______________________
Have a few ,
Probably the industry that I'm in , people are always speculating about your private life and who your dating , and rumours go around so I don't expose that part of my life anymore . I'm not one to put up on social media who I'm in a relationship with , I think it's pretty childish . It's something that I had to change in my life through experience .
Jealousy is something that really angers me aswell .. I believe that we should all be in competition with no one . We should all be rooting for each other to achieve the best we can in life . People who are jealous I always say they are the people who are insecure at where they are in life .
8. HOW DO YOU JUGGLE MINDING THE KIDS, HORSE RACING AND YOUR BLOG ?
______________________________________________
To be honest I don't know how . It takes motivation , but I would say rescelliance of having so many doors shut in my face would make me stronger and work harder . I work straight from 8am 7pm and then either to the gym or home to work on my blog and then weekends I still work .
9) WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR FREE TIME ?
____________________________________________
Shopping , horses or going out for dinner .
10. 2 THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME ...
_______________________________________________
I can be very shy at times and I might come across confident but in truth I'm the most unconfident person ever , I never believe in myself and even if I have reached a goal it's never good enough I need to reach higher , I torture myself .
If I want something I will work on it till I get it .
11. TO ALL YOUR HATERS DO YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ? ,
________________________________________________
Emmmmm nothing really cos I don't have time to open my mouth and waste it on them . Really , if I had to say something I would prob just say jealousy is a bad thing
12) WHOS TRENDS ARE WOULD YOU FOLLOW THE MOST ?
____________________________________________
I think for me been able to express who you are as a person through fashion is something that I really gravitate towards . For me Kim kardashian and Jessica alba are my fashion icons . While a lot of people don't like Kim , I think she can work nearly any outfit she wants . With Jessica alba , I love her simplicity when it comes to fashion , she uses colours but they are always warm .

13)ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS ?
______________________________________________
My 2nd mother Clodagh Murphy probably , she changed my life and my outlook towards life while living with her . The kindness she showed towards me I don't think anyone would ever match that . Her attitude is inspirational , everyday she would tell me you just got to get back up and go again.
14) R U IN A RELATIONSHIP AND WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY ?
_____________________________________________
Emmmmm il leave that up to you guys to keep speculating 🙈 . BUT for me trust and honesty is something that's key for me , there's so many relationships out there that people are been cheated on and they don't even know , it's something that I have no time for 💁😉
15)IS FASHIONFAMED GOING TO GROW BIG ?
___________________________________________
Yes I hope so eventually I'm in no rush . I have other jobs so when it happens I hope it will happen . Dreams do come true dont they ?
LAST WORDS ... 💕❤️
I would say alwAys stay grounded and never think you are better than other people . I would also say that don't try to be somebody else even if your expected to be a certain way through life because your identity is the only thing that signals you out from others and that's what I lost as a child . Lastly having ambition and goals is something that comes through motivation .
Love you all and thanks for all that follow me xx
Alicia Law

Comments

Popular Posts