Never loose who you are xxx

 I lost out on a lot of things growing up , I went through a hell of a lot of shit , that nobody should ever have to go through or experience , I lost out on a normal way of growing up from around 13 . If there was one thing , it would probably  be if people listened to me and what I was feeling at the time instead of pushing me to do things because that's what was expected of me .Im not going to go into detail but what I will say is this :

I would say always stay grounded and never think you are better than other people . I would also say that don't try to be somebody else even if your expected to be a certain way through life because your identity is the only thing that signals you out from others and that's what I lost as a child .

Love you all and thanks for all that follow me

Comments

Popular Posts