TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Hi guys
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the incredible weather we are having at the moment . It is such a treat to see everyone in their summer clothes and summer dresses . Far from the snow we only had a few months ago .

I apologise that i have not exactly been very active on my blog over the past 2 weeks. I wanted to take time out from it as i needed to take a step back and think things over .

When it comes to finding the right shop to model for, i am not going to lie it has been extremely hard to accept some offers. as when i took time off from blogging last year  i promised myself i was not going to model for a particular shop unless i 100 percent backed their clothes . When i say that i mean ,that i would be seen wearing their clothes myself and represented my style. I am still working hard and am currently in talks with a particular shop. I know i keep promising and not delivering but I will get there . I am determined .

ANYWAYS have a lovely week and i hope to have a shoot and blog post up by the end of this week or the beginning of next . That i promise.

                                               Thanks always from the bottom of my heart
                                                 for following me and joining me in my blog posts
                                                             xx
    Alicia

Comments

Popular Posts