The Picket Fence Boutique - All recent fashion shoots and a bit about the shop im modelling for

To all my lovely followers
  Before i begin i want to apologise for the lack of posts on my blog recently . As  my sub heading says' their is no legacy as rich as honesty' . I do promise  to share with you snippets of my life , but i think for now i just want to say their are so many chapters to come to my story of Fashionfamed

                                           I love you all dearly xxx

Apart from my heart i want to also talk about how i have been modelling for a new shop that i am now working and collaborating with which is called the picketfenceboutique. based in Dunshaughlin Co.Meath . It is a boutique that sells casual wear to occasion wear to race day attire for horse racing which i have a huge interest in . Her clothes are of high quality and as you guys know i only work with people who i believe in and that has being something i made sure of from the beginning . The brilliant thing is she has a online store so all can be seen on the laptop and also bought . If you click the link above it will re direct you straight to her website .
 It has been something that has really kept me busy over the past weeks . I think for me if i am been honest this has to be my favourite shop to work with , because the owner Louise has really been a help to my blog and although i model for her , she does her up most best to promote me aswell and get my blog out there .

I have only just started my modelling with her , so as to date i have modelled 3 different outfits . Take a look below .

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW PRICES OF EACH GO TO HER FACEBOOK PAGE OR WEBSITE 
                                                          THANKS 
                                                     ALICIA XX


 183EURO











  190 EURO














REDUCED ON SALE 232 EURO

Comments

Popular Posts