My Beliefs On Makeup and Natural Beauty

Hey Guys
Some of you are going to read this and think WOW she is a bit harsh but as so many fashion bloggers are trying to keep up with the trend of what Kim Kardashian is wearing or what next contour makeup palette to plaster all over their faces  or fake tan  , I am here in fact to bring you all back down to a bit of reality . And that reality is SIMPLICITY.  The saying goes "less is more" speaks a thousand words. Beauty is not what you look like , beauty is whats in your heart  . Makeup should be used sparingly  as should fake tan . I m not saying i don't use both , but what i m saying is lets bring it back a notch girls .  ;)

It starts with the image of myself below. This image has not been retouched or edited or photo shopped in ANYWAY.
 This image is from my sisters wedding ,which was a rare time where i got dressed up to the max and put some scaffolding on OR as they call it makeup.
For me as a human being we all have parts of our bodies or face that we do not like. But sadly that s life and we have to be thankful for the things we do have. As i stated above beauty does not come from the amount of makeup you can put on your face but rather how big your heart is and how you give back to other people.I have met many stunning girls , yet they  have the most  ugly hearts.. For makeup to look good i think you have to have good skin but sadly due to some peoples hormones that cannot be the case. For me i have been obsessed with skincare rather than makeup from a very small age.. Any body that knows me personally , knows that i could spend over half a hour putting different creams on at night rather than spend that time putting makeup on that only hinders spots.
WITH MY TRUE HONESTY , and without been paid or told to write this i can say from the deepest part of my heart the only product that i will place on my face is Bare minerals . If you consistently use it for 2 months i promise you will see a dramatic improvement of your skin. It is all natural ingredients based. Using a cleanser , serum and moisturiser daily is a must.

Sooo getting back to MAKEUP and the image of myself . I only used Bare minerals powder foundation with a SPF in it . I feel a liquid foundation just makes you look like you have makeup on and has that shiny effect .On my eyebrows i swapped to Benefit brush definer to just aid in the definition of my eyebrows rather than these big black fake lines that people think are really in.
Then i used a bare minerals Concealer powder foundation to hide my bags under my eyes and to cover the odd pimple or what ever you like to call them . I only have a lip gloss from Bare minerals on as well and a light bronzer to give a very slight cheekbone effect . Then lastly eye shadow i kept it very minimum . And yes i am NOT wearing any eye liner . IN FACT i never wear it . I don t feel it suits me . 

LETS just CLARIFY ONE THING TO ALL THAT READS THIS .
Fashionfamed is NOT against makeup , nor fake tan but its the amount you use that really annoys me because its actually unrealistic. As bloggers we should be speaking the honest truth and thats all im here to do . I am not here to disrespect any bloggers  . I am here to speak my own

LOVE ALWAYS
 ALICIA LAW fashionfamed xxxxxxxxxx


Comments

Popular Posts