My addcition at finding ways to improve girls with bad skin acne or breakouts . Balance Medi Spa

Ok girls


Firstly I want to start by saying I m not been sponsored or been payed by anyone to write what im going to write on this post but one can say over the past few months  I have been obsessed at finding different ways to help combat acne or breakouts . And maybe one can say I have developed at bit of OCD with the problem .
I personally wouldn't have acne but I do suffer from bad breakouts here and there and all that know me , I don't tend to wear a lot of makeup  because im all about natural . But it is frustrating when you wake up and you look at yourself in the mirror and your like Omg I look awful and  I know me personally spots or acne can hinder on your self confidence . So basically I have been doing lots of investigation at what really works . Some say its hormones and that is 100 percent the cause of acne or breakouts and nothing can really prevent that , especially I know when one gets their  period each month that is when spots arrive at their highest .
 All these cheap products I do not agree and I believe really do develop acne and make it get worse . I myself have very sensitive skin and oily skin so trying to combat daily is not easy..
I know what you eat is also a factor but me personally don't believe that's the whole reason .
Over the past couple of months I have been working closely with a few beauty salons.  I have had  consultations with several salons but after searching for the one I came across LITERALLY the answer to all my problems with my skin . And although its still on going I want to take this time to say thank you to http://balanceclinic.ie/about-us/ Balance medi Spa in Navan and mainly too Pauline ..
Before I arrived to her I had  this fear of moisturiser for the past 10 years that it was the thing that was creating my breakouts but since she has introduced me to this oil free matte  moisturizer from Dermoligica range  http://buy.dermalogica.co.uk/acne-and-breakouts/. It is a little expensive but so worth it . Its 43 euro and can be purchased at http://balanceclinic.ie/about-us/ or contacting 0469060333 .  ( DERMOLIGICA PRODUCTS ARE CHEAPER IF YOU BUY FROM BALANCE MEDI SPA NAVAN )This has changed my skin inside and out and I even put it on at night now  So I advise to put this on after every time you cleanse your face in the morning and evening with a range I use which is American and called Pro Active . A lot of celebs use this . Its harsh on your skin but well worth it . The thing about the oil free moisturizer from Dermoligica is that I who has oily skin, it does not create breakouts and I can TRULY SWARE on that it fixes any dry parts or clears infections .
 Balance Medi spa also provide so many other treatments for acne such as DERMAPEN or laser rejuvenation for skin that has been scarred or sun spots or pigmentation
A few weeks ago by owner Pauline of medi spa , I was told that if I didn't start using a SPF 30 on my skin from now on whether I thought it would give me  spots or not that I would severely damage my skin which is already damaged from riding out horses every day against the wind I have developed a lot of pigmentation so now girls its time to take control....

 I DO NOT MENTION PRODUCTS OR TREATMENTS IF I DID NOT SEE RESULTS SO FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I SWARE BY WHAT I PROMOTE ON THIS PAGE


There are so many shit salons around Ireland but I sware by this place and would be first to not give it a good rating but I giv it five stars *******

SO HEAR ARE MY THINGS THAT I USE DAILY THAT I SWARE BY ..



USE EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT


TAKE 3 A DAY


TAKE 1 A DAY



USE MORNING AND NIGHT



WHAT BALANCE MEDI SPA OFFERS

Medical Grade Laser

  • Laser Hair Removal

    Price Available at Consultation
    Laser Hair Removal is regarded as the safest and most effective way to deal with unwanted hair. A course of treatments is recommended in order to achieve the optimum results. Initial consultations are free of charge.
    More
  • Laser Skin Rejuvenation

    An anti-aging treatment stimulate collagen production in the skin to firm and plump lines and wrinkles as well as treating acne, scaring and pigmentation. This treatment in noninvasive with dramatic results and can produce younger, healthier skin on the face, neck, chest and hands. A course recommended for better results.
    Consultations are free
  • Laser Thread Vein Removal

    Suitable for Facial, Neck, Dellocate Areas and Legs. Say goodbye to those spidery veins that have been troubling you and restore calm to your skin
    with our latest facial thread vein treatment.
    More
More Treatments

Non Surgical

  • Dermapen

    Dermapen is an Auto Micro-Needle System, offering Therapies for Skin Regeneration, all skin types can be safely and successfully treated with Dermapen Anti-aging treatment, Dermapen treats a magnitude of common skin concerns all at once, giving your skin complete rejuvenation!
  • CACI Non-Surgical Facelift

    The CACI Ultimate Facial’s plumping; lifting and toning effects are already loved by A-List fans such as Jennifer Lopez and Martine McCutcheon. The treatment uses micro current facial techniques to restore and redefine facial muscles, plump out lines and wrinkles and sculpt the cheekbones for a smoother and younger looking complexion.
  • Medical Microdermabrasion

    Microdermabrasion is a highly advanced and effective exfoliation treatment for the face. It removes dead skin cells, clears blocked pores and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Medical Micro-Needling

    Is the new ultimate treatment for non-surgical miracle procedure, which encourages stimulation of collagen production. This means it decreases fine wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks and hyper pigmentation.

Skin Care

  • Dermalogica

    True skin health comes from a customized product routine designed specifically for your skin. Dermalogica achieves this through face mapping, skin analysis and the subsequent prescription of your product routine delivered through our core system of products designed to keep your skin on track.
  • Zo Skin Health

    Nearly three decades ago, Dr. Zein Obagi redefined skincare to include the concept of creating and maintaining healthy skin instead of only treating skin disease. This new philosophy led to the development of some of the most widely recognized skincare products and solutions recommended by physicians.

Body Treatments

  • Lipomassage

    Endermologie® Lipomassage is a unique, noninvasive method of shaping your body, reducing the appearance of cellulite and improving the overall texture and tone of your skin. It is a safe and highly effective treatment, recommended by the FDA, using state of the the art equipment to stimulate your stimulate your body’s natural drainage system to visibly reduce the “orange peel” appearance giving you the silhouette you have always dreamed of.
  • Bio Slimming Body Wrap

    Bio-slimming is a revolutionary body contouring program which actually burns fat by inducing Lipolysis, (fatty acids) reduces the appearance of cellulite & reduces inches. It has exceptional results from the first wrap & diminishes cellulite up to almost 50%.

Massages

  • Swedish Massage

    €60
    Full body Swedish massage for an hour.
  • Deep Tissue Massage

    €70
    Full body Deep Tissue massage for one hour.
  • Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage

    €45 / €30
    Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage for 45 minutes or half hour.
  • Indian Head Massage

    €60
    Indian Head Massage for 45 minutes.
  • Reflexology

    €60
    Reflexology for 50 minutes.
  • Hot Stone Massage

    €80
    Full Body Hot Stone Massage for one hour.
  • Back, Neck & Shoulder Hot Stone Massage

    €40
    Back, Neck & Shoulder Hot Stone Massage for half hour.
  • Pregnancy Massage

    €80
    Pregnancy Massage for one hour.

Beauty
Click more (+) for price list.

  • Manicure

    One of the first things that people notice about your appearance are your hands and nails, pamper them with our hand and manicure treatments.
    More
  • Pedicure

    An amazing treat for those parts of the body that work so hard for you, but can so often be left neglected.
    More
  • Tanning

    Sun and tanning beds can be so harmful to our skin, fortunately the safest way to keep your skin looking bronzed is the beloved spray tan.
    More
  • Eye Grooming

    Give your eyes the look that you’ve always wanted Eyelash extensions, Treading, tinting and waxing.
    More
  • Make-Up

    Mineral or pure makeup gives an amazing feeling, when you wear it. In addition, it gives a youthful glow along with a natural look.
    More
  • Waxing

    Our waxing services gently remove hair and leave skin comfortable and smooth. Fast, expert and painless-as-possible waxing, for men and women.
    More

Find a service for you


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts