NEWS ******COLLABERATING WITH ROUGE BOUTIQUE

********* EXCITING NEWS ********
 .  . 
Fashion famed got some exciting news this week .  We will now be collaborating  with       http://www.rougelovesfashion.com/       in drogheda by doing shoots with them .. I am very particular when it comes to choosing shops and it's not just about going in to them and having a quick meeting with them . It's about me going and doing a lot of research about the shop in my own time . I only choose shops that I can  be inspired from and that  relate to what looks I like to create to the public  through my blog . I can't wait to put together looks my self with rouge boutique  and modelling them through streetstyle with my photographer Susie Cahill . The pieces in the shop are so beautiful and unique and they are going to create very distinctive looks which fashion famed strives to achieve .  
We will be shooting next weekend I hope  . Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will also shoot some of put a bow on its  new stock aswell from Enniscorthy 
Stay tuned 
True love 

Comments

Popular Posts