Leanne Brennan Gel nails and eyelash extensions

I want to write this blog to say thank you to someone very special  and someone im very grateful to.
Over the past few weeks Leanne Brennan has been very kind to me by sponsoring my blog Fashion Famed by doing my Nails for me . As you know with me a s a person , I always wear my heart on my sleeve and will always be honest on whether someone does their job to a high quality . I not only got on board Leanne Brennan for the shoot with https://www.facebook.com/Put-A-Bow-On-It-194411030621895/?fref=ts 2 weeks ago  but since she did an amazing  job I asked her to work for me with yesterdays shoot with https://www.facebook.com/groups/567723820035642/ which didn't go to as planned due to weather conditions .

I HIGHLY recommend Leanne and im not been payed or asked to write what im writing , I truly after having my nails done over the years can honestly say she by far does the best job on my nails. She not only does them so carefully but she also never rushes her work and if something isn't right she always finds time to make sure that they are perfect when finished . She also does different designs on ones nails and they are always soo good.
She also is soo nice to deal with and in my opinion has one of the best rates when it comes to doing one nails or eyelashes in the country as I think that some peoples are over charged . But honestly with Leanne you  get what you pay for .

She also does 6 week eyelashes and different packages which I will show :
Gel nails on their own are 30 euro

CHECK out her facebook page by following this link https://www.facebook.com/Leannes-nails-and-lashes-1636253726646486/?fref=ts

She is based in Kentstown Co .Meath . Number is 089 246 2920

HERE ARE ER RATES AND PACKAGES :





6 WEEK EYELASH EXTENSIONS


Comments

Popular Posts