My 10 Favourite Shoes In Right NOW

 I do not want to bombard Facebook or social media with blog posts especially too many in one week  i know can annoy people so i promise this is my last one for this week .   NEXT one will be the big shoot which i am both very excited and nervous for as so much organisation and preparation has gone into it to get all perfect.

Anyhow getting back to what this blog is about !!

Anybody that really knows me, knows that shoes have to be one of my main obsessions in life so i promised a few people to do a blog post. I do not tend to wear heels too much ,flat pumps or casual shoes always go a long way with me  .
I have chosen 10 of my favourite shoes down below . Most of them are smart and can be worn on a normal day or a night out . I love simplicity when it comes to shoes .  When i shop for a shoe i am normally a size six but tend to try and fit into a size 5 only because a size six i feel when i look down looks huge LOL  .  Beige and brown or suede is a colour that  i adore  . Once again i can never say it enough SIMPLICITY goes a long way!!!!!
                                                     Much love
                                                     Alicia xx


CLICK UNDERNEATH IMAGE ON THE LINK THAT GOES WITH EACH TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE WEBSITE TO BUY OR TO SEE PRICES 





Black pointed velvet shoes









 Brown leather loafers









Leopard skin flats





Black loafers








Beige Suede flats













Black ballet flats









Black and leopard Skin flats










Snake Skin and beige Flats











Grey Satin Pointy flats











Gold pumps

Comments

Popular Posts