My Top 5 Sandals in RIGHT NOW

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and everyone is looking forward to the May bank holiday this weekend!
Apoligies for not blogging last week. I was so busy with work and things at home i didnt have the time.

ANYWAY getting back to whats important . Today i am doing a blog post about my five  favourite sandals . With a glimpse of summer arriving i thought it would fit in perfectly. Last weekend i went shopping with a aim  to find a lovely pair of sandals. Sadly for my bank account it ended up to be  3 different pairs . When it comes to sandals i have an extreme obsession with slip on's rather than a buckled sandal. I find that they are so chic with a simple pair of jeans paired with a baggy T-shirt. 

That 's it for today , i wanted to keep this post short as my last was extremely long with a huge amount of information to take in LOL

                                                    Yours Always
                                                      Alicia xx

So here are my favourite :




                         PRICES AND WHERE TO BUY . PRESS UNDER EACH IMAGE


LEOPARD PRINT STRAPPED SANDAL






MISGUIDED TASSEL SLIDER SANDALS





LEG HEELED SANDALS








PENELOPE CREAM POM POM SLIDES









Comments

Popular Posts