As Cheltenham Festival 2018 arrives - What to wear ?


As Cheltenham www.thefestival.co.uk  2018 , the biggest festival of the National hunt season is approaching us quickly , i  decided to do a quick  fashion shoot collaborating with one of my favourite accessories  boutiques in Ireland Pink Accessories (which can be found on Facebook) and is situated in the heart of Navan town ,  to model some of their amazing bits in stock now .

I want to thank www.marksandspencers.ie for the long beige coat . I decided to change it up a bit regarding colours and i chose the colour Navy blue to sit against the beige . The long boots keep you warm . I bought these from Venice Italy when i was on holidays and they are terribly comfortable which is always important when coming to Cheltenham as its both a long day and cold to be walking around .

When i style my clothes i only like to choose 2 main colours that hit off each other ,yet are effective and make one stand out .
I know you might think i went with a comfortable option and didn't really create a look that was too much out there but simple ,yet chic always works better for me .
I will later do a blog post on different outfits that can be worn to Cheltenham that i myself did not personally model but will put together through my own personal taste .
Hope you all have a lovely day

love to all
Alicia Law
Fashionfamed x




Comments

Popular Posts