Bare minerals - treatment for acne

So I am very excited to bring all my followers on my skincare routine . All that know me know I spend at least 25 minutes putting on different creams and cleansers each night . Although I don't suffer from acne I do suffer from hormonal spots here and there . What you eat is an important part to how your skin is but for me mainly how you look after your skin is key .
 I m not a scientist regarding skin but over the years i have become obsessed on trying to achieve the best skin . i have done research from products that are produced all over the world. i have done huge and given great time to actually finding the ingredients that fights acne . 
 This is not a ad and I do not promote products that I don't believe in even if I get them free .  My skin care routine at present involves using @proactiv_uk , which are good but can be harsh on your skin so therefore over the past year I have worked hard investing time in researching on skin care and with a lot of information and advice from different beauty consultants I have fallen in love with Bare minerals skin care  . 
I will not talk about products that i do not have complete faith  in . If you guys don t read this because you either dont have trust in me or don t exactly have interest in what i blog PLEASE give this range a go .
  So what you use is a 3 step system when it comes to clearing the acne morning and night and been consistent is key. 

 Step 1 = Blemish remedy fighting cleanser 
Step 2  = Blemish remedy serum ( essential)
Step 3  = oil free moisturiser / hydra-tor

                                                            BUY ONLINE HERE :       https://www.bareminerals.com/









Comments

Popular Posts