5 Different Outfits I Personally styled myself

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend and has a lovely Easter sunday tomorow .

I spent the last week working hard alongside a personal jewellery stylist from a US Jewellery company called Stella And Dot StylingbyCarolina.

 So basically i designed 5 outfits which are all dresses from different online shopping sites . I individually and carefully paired them  with  my chosen shoes that i believe go with each outfit. After that, jewellery stylist Carolina  who is based in Co.Meath Ireland  came along and styled each outfit with what she thought was the best styled earrings to go with . I want to thank her for taking the time to collaborate with me. Her work ethic is second to none and as i have always stated from the beginning of  my blog i only work or promote what i believe works or is the best out there. I found from the beginning her style is very similar to my own which made  the job together very easy .

TO GET PRICE AND WHERE TO BUY JUST CLICK EACH LINK THAT IS UNDER               EACH   PICTURE ..

                                                                     love always
                                                                     Alicia xx



  1. Poka Dot Dress

    Black High Heels


    Black Earrings 52 Euro

Green Pleated Dress

Pink High Heeled Sandals

Steel Grey Dress

Navy/grey High Heel Sandals

Gold Earrings 62 Euro

Poka Dot Dress

Beige Heels

White Earrings 52 Euro

Lace Blue Dress

Nude Heels

Blue earrings 52 Euro




ALL EARRINGS CAN BE SEEN BY GOOGLING STELLA AND DOT OR PRESSING LINK WHICH IS PARAGRAH ABOVE



Comments

Popular Posts