My top 6 dresses out NOW to wear to weddings/occasions

Hope everyone is having a nice week and the bank holiday weekend didn’t go too quickly for everyone . Was a great weekend for the Irish ! 

Anyway getting back to what’s important .  And that of course is my blog . Today I wanted to do a blog post on a couple of my favourite dresses out now for people to wear to upcoming weddings . With my sisters wedding only around the corner I have become pretty obsessed with finding  the right dress .  I think it’s always important to be an individual when it comes to weddings and really stand out .
Obviously not out do the bride or anything LOL. I always feel finding something unique is the name of the game . Something that will make people ask you where you got the dress .   For me simplicity is what you want . Not too much colour as well. I think out of respect for yourself and the bride , dresses below or on the knee is what you want .  

 Take a look at these dresses and find out where to find them by just clicking the link below each picture .
                                                  Love always  
                                              Alicia x



Ollie and Mac
OhhelloClothing
                                               



JulieCaulfield


Asos
 

Asos






OhHelloClothing


Comments

Popular Posts