My top 5 Blazers/jackets in right NOW

Sooo, i hope everyone is enjoying the week  that's in it and that's of course Cheltenham Festival 2018. Certainly it  has been an exciting day 1.

Although, lets get back to business and that is my fashion blog. I didn't have enough time this week to create a fashion shoot alongside my right hand women Susie Cahill, as i have been busy with meetings and work to do with my big upcoming fashion shoot . It takes huge work and organisation behind the scenes on my behalf to try get a day and people to attend that suits everyone.  Then i wanted to collaborate with a shop, whether it will be swimwear or lingerie or normal clothing  i m not quite sure as of present  . I am  trying to create a vision and have lots of ideas .

HOWEVER once again LOL , getting back to this blog post and that's to do with my top 5 blazers or jackets that i have carefully and individually picked from
either http://www.asos.com/women/ or https://www.zara.com/ie/ .

 I just want to state before i go on to all my followers  or even my non followers who do not enjoy my work but religiously look at my blog ;)  ,that i did not choose these 5 coats quickly . I stayed up for hours last night to carefully pick ones that i would see myself wearing and in my head i could create a really dope outfit from. For me simplicity is key and it is the most important word when it comes to fashion for me. I believe these coats with a pop of white or beige or brown could create very smart outfits . I don t like a lot of colour as you will understand when looking at the pictures below .  These blazers are really chic yet simple but also very smart.
 Prices are down below each image and the links to the websites are above .
                                               Love to all

                                                   Alicia xx



DENIM JACKET



SUEDE JACKET 



WHITE BLAZER ZARA





















BLAZER ZARA

ASOS JACKET

Comments

Popular Posts